Friday, July 21, 2006

Photos of the House!!!


Here are the photos I have taken this morning (a lovely sunny day) with my beautiful new digital camera. I'm very impressed with it. A Canon A530. If only it was as easy to upload the photos to this blog as it is to take them! I've tried three times now and they don't seem to upload!

Things are moving along in a relaxed way. I have been reading a lot of books, and have been thinking about beginning to write some poetry, and have one lead on a third male actor.

I have talked today to Patrick Duffy about doing some designs for the set (by which I mean painting the walls) - something along the lines of Ralph Hotere's "Song Cycle", which incorporates words and was made as a backdrop for a touring poetry performance.

I am halfway through a fantastic book by Jill Tweedie called "In the Name of Love, A History of Sexual Desire". I've also enjoyed Angela Carter's book "Love," and William Nicholson's "The Trial of True Love" - a great read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home