Thursday, July 06, 2006

The dream I had last night.

I was in bed with James. I was aware that I hadn't seen him for a long time. He was quite skinny, and I felt his back and bottom with my hand.
Then I wondered what had happened to Milton. I went out to look for him and found him asleep in a very uncomfortable position on the stairs. I invited him to come back to bed with me. I felt sorry for him, apologetic, and guilty, like I wanted or needed to make it up to him because it was his rightful place (in my bed) and I had let someone usurp him. But he wasn't angry (or didn't show it). Then, when he came back to the bedroom, James was very angry. He and a male friend of his who was suddenly also there acted like I'd misled them, making them believe they were welcome in my bed and could slip back into a relationship with me and have it exactly how they wanted it.
James had by now become quite fat and sick-looking. I felt unjustly accused and just wanted to get rid of these 2 demanding men who were encroaching on my personal space and my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home