Monday, July 10, 2006

Intimacy

I have two actors, a man and a woman. I'm looking for another man. The piece is to be an exploration of intimate relationships. The dream seemed to point the way. Looking at what happens in our reality, our fantasy, our anxiety, around love and relationships. I think this is totally appropriate to working in a house too.

We move into the house on the 1st August, at least we will start paying and have the keys from then. We can start rehearsing then too. I only hope my house sells quickly! It is very cold at the moment, so I think we will continue living here until the house sells.

I have bought a digital camera, so there will be photos to post soon.

I have written some text and plan to work with a mixture of my visions for scenes or part of scenes, maybe some scripts (Pinter's "The Lover" for example), and some very open exercises to see what comes from the actors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home