Thursday, August 31, 2006

Chocolate

It is THE BIG DAY!

My 30th Birthday and the day of the official launch.
And I've eaten too much chocolate. If you ever get the chance, buy chocolates from Chocolate Fellmann in Geraldine

This past week I have had books out on hair and makeup for the stage. There is so much we don't get taught by our mothers these days! As I have been looking quite a bit at photography of drag queens recently, I realise how impoverished us 'real' girls are - and I've had short short hair for more than half of my life.

Now I am investing in hair pins and hair nets and am going to see what I can achieve!

I think I am sorted with my three actors (finally) - two women and a man. And so we will start rehearsing as soon as I have moved into the house. My house has sold, so the move is happening next week! I am liking the house more and more - it is much sunnier than my old house, even though it is a dive. And the soil is great. We are doing a lot of seed-raising.

I have rented "Now, Voyager," an on-board romance starring Bette Davis, but haven't watched it yet. Something tells me it is going to be interesting.

My sister gave me a large bunch of red roses for my birthday! The first time in my life. Mmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home